Chill Out Air Conditioning & Heating proudly serves Southern California with dependable air conditioning & heating service, installations, repairs, air quality, workmanship and quality products year round. We are not like the bigger companies that work on a commission mode. Chill Out Air Conditioning & Heating will only fix what needs fixing, and will only sell you parts that are necessary to complete the job. Contact us for an estimate on new air conditioning and heating installs, change outs, upgrades, add-ons and retrofits.
We specialize in all aspects of the Residential & Commercial Air Conditioning & Heating industry which include:
• Central Heating & Air Conditioning (HVAC) installations (Residential & Commercial)
• Furnace repairs
• Air Conditioner Repairs
• Air Conditioning Service
• Custom home & Commercial heating and air conditioning installations
• Service calls to help maintain the energy-efficiency of your current heating and cooling system
• HVAC Equipment Upgrades
• Air Purification/filtration Systems
• Thermostat installation & upgrades
• Electronic Controls
• Steam and hot water boiler service & replacement
• Energy Efficient "Green" System Upgrades
• Maintenance and much more
Chill Out Air Conditioning & Heating can help you choose the right heating and/or air conditioning system for your home or commercial building.
Are you having problems with your current air conditioner or furnace? Maintenance should be done on air and heating systems at least once a year for conservative users, and possibly twice a year for more frequent users (residential). Commercial maintenance should be done quarterly, and for all users the filter should be changed 3-4 times per year. If regular maintenance is not done, there is a high possibility that your system is running inefficiently, causing wear and tear.
By keeping your system maintained you can save up to 70% on your energy bill. Some telltale signs that your system is due for maintenance include:
• the air coming through the vents is not the desired temperature
• the air conditioner or furnace is making a loud noise
• water leaking from the system
• your energy bills are higher than usual
• the system doesn't turn on
• allergies are a noticeable problem
• the system runs continuously all day
Chill Out Air Conditioning & Heating offers honest, reasonable prices with NO hidden charges. Call us today to schedule an appointment. We will make sure your heating and cooling systems are running properly.